Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas came early and I got a mixer!

My lovely fiance and I are going to Chicago for the holidays to spend time with his family. We decided to do our gift giving early so we don't have to wait till after the New Year or have to bring our gifts to and from California just to open them there. I already knew what he was getting me because he is not very good at hinting around asking me, especially since I was in the room with him while he was on Target's site and he asked me what color mixer I'd like and then pulled out his wallet. Anyway, he got me this awesome KitchenAid Artisan 5-qt. Stand Green Apple Mixer for Christmas!

I was so excited that I looked at up a million recipes and couldn't decide on anything so we went to the store to get goodie to make things! Since it is now too late to start anything I just have everything set up so I can get started right after my morning walk with the pup! 
Rob has asked for Italian bread and Sid wants peanut butter dog biscuits.
I will be making raspberry vanilla marshmallow filled chocolates for myself!

Now to get some sleep so I can get up and get this party started!




No comments:

Post a Comment