Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fading Gemstone Bracelet Tutorial


 What you will need: Beads, spacers, french wire, crimp beads, beading wire, clasp and jump rings, tools.
I used 10mm faceted crystal quartz, brass spacers and findings, & solf flex for my beading wire.
 I liked up the order so I can match the fade up on both sides before starting.
Thread your beads with one spacer then one bead. You can mix up and change the order around if ya want. After you are happy with the look of it add one or two crimp beads & french wire to hide your beading wire. Loop the beading wire around your clasp or jump right and side the end into your crimp beads and if you want a bead or two. Crimp & cut your bracelet then you're done!
I had some neat brass rope chain left over from a necklace I made so I used it as an extender and the jump ring for the clasp. I think it was a nice fit for the bracelet.
I also did some in agate!


Thanks for viewing, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment