Friday, December 7, 2012

Creamy Raspberry Marshmallow Filled Chocolates!

While playing with my new mixer I decided I wanted to try making chocolates. I have made candies before but never filled or covered chocolates. I bought a mold & a big brick of chocolate for coating and chocolates. I had a jar of fluff and assumed that was fine for practice chocolates.

I kinda just tossed some things together in the mixer with a raspberry cheesecake in mind and it came out pretty well! The roommate and fiance seemed pretty happy with it :)
For the filling:
1.5 tablespoon cream cheese
2 tablespoon marshmallow fluff
.5 teaspoon raspberry extract

Whip everything together for a few minutes and pour/spoon the mix in your chocolate molds after you've filled it with your melted chocolate.
 I will try to keep all on the filling in the cups next time :)
Leave some room in the cup for chocolate to seal the candies and pour chocolate on top... or bottom, whatever you want to call it.
Set in a cool area to harden or put the in the freezer for a minute.
Pop them out of the mold and done!
I need a little more practice covering/sealing the chocolates as you can see but other then that I am happy with how they turned out and I am very happy with the cream filling.

Thanks for viewing, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment