Friday, December 7, 2012

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

 
 Doggie Treats!

 I recently adopted this crazy 8 year old pug, Sid.
 We are claiming it a retirement for him and what retirement doesn't have snacks and treats?!

2½ cups whole wheat flour
2 eggs
½ honey oats
 ½ skim milk
2 tablespoons peanut butter
½ teaspoon salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a stand mixer, mix together the flour, eggs, milk, peanut butter, salt, and oats.
Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff.
Roll the dough into a ½-inch-thick roll. Cut into ½-inch pieces.
Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 30 minutes.
I like to flip the biscuits over after the first 15 minutes.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum yum!With these awesome biscuits, not bad to be a dog, but I like my life as it is!Gpong to see what I find in the kitchen.

      Delete