Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blog Challenge-Something you know a lot about or are good at

Day 2
Something I know a lot about or are good at.

I am the queen of useless knowledge and facts, my catchphrase is 'did you know'... I am also obsessed with the history of everything. One history teacher in middle school hated me because I would correct him or add to what he was saying... and this was before the internet.

Going with the useless knowledge, my brother and I also like to play "20 questions" with a twist. We pick a theme usually with a famous or historical people being the target but sometimes go with events or other, one person thinks of something and you have 20 questions to pick who or what it is. People have tired to play with us but they aren't very good, my brother and I are very alike so thinking about I guess that is kinda cheating.
Oh well!

What are you good at?

If you want to join check out this blog here for the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment