Friday, July 12, 2013

Nails of the day- Inspired by Water!

I bought all these goodies during Julep's online warehouse sale last month so I have a ton of new colors to play with!
I really wanted to try the "Rock Candy Nail Glaze" that was exclusive to Sephora for a few months and was very excited that I was able to get it in the warehouse sale for about 80% off!
For these nails I used Angelica that I am holding in pictures :)
Inspired by the lovely bottom left picture of fish shadow sculpture.
I was thinking of doing a tutorial using Coral from the set. Feel free to leave a comment below if you would like to see a tutorial for this design, with or without fish. 

Let me know what you think :)

If you’re not a Maven, sign up here, take the style quiz, and use the code FREEBOX to get your intro box for free (plus $3.99 shipping)!  You have until the 19th or so to be able to order the next coming box. There’s nothing to lose! If you don’t like what’s in the box, you also have until the 24th to skip or cancel if you don't want the box, and you won’t be charged a thing!




1 comment:

  1. Fikir tamamen doğru düşünüyor. Daha küçük boyutlu özelliklerin çoğu, çok sayıda dosya eğitimi ve öğrenimi yoluyla yapılmıştır. Ben onaya bayılıyorum. su arıtma cihazı

    ReplyDelete