Thursday, February 7, 2013

My first glam bag from Ipsy!

I decided to join buy myself an Ipsy bag last month for my birthday, I saw a friend post what she got in December and wanted it all! 
 This is what came in the January bag!
 
Nailtini Frappe Polish- I am not a fan of nudes but I love this color, it fits my skin tone perfectly. It is a little sheer though so I have to use 4 coats, it actually isn't that much polish with 4 coats on it though because it is pretty thin. Maybe its because there is vodka in it. I did get another bottle of this already.
Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil- I've used it on my scale a few times before bed since I have dandruff and it is doing a nice job, I don't know if I'd buy more but I like it so far.
Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Mini Body Butter- I love this and I will be buying more when it is gone, it is such a lovely smell and every time I wear my guy comments on how nice I smell :)
Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray- I don't use too much product in my hair, I had curly hair when I was a kid so when I curl it it keeps well even in moist weather. I am saving it for when I want big hair.
&
SOHO Concealer Brush (Crease brush & eyeliner brush where in the other bags.)- I have yet to use this also just because when I was on vacation last month I left my makeup at my my future mother in law's and had to get a few so I just bought one. I am saving this for a raining day though.
I originally signed up for it just for a birthday gift and was not planning on doing it after but I loved what I got and loved what I saw others getting before I joined so I am staying. The fact that is is only $10 really made the decision for though, I figured if there isn't anything I like in the bag I have little gifts to giveaway to family, friends and maybe even a random lady that need hair spray. 
The price for this month has gone up though or not so much price but California and a few other places are making them charge tax so February's bag was 80 cents more, still not bad for what you are getting.

 Another great thing about Ipsy is they what to see you use and love what you get! 
You get a profile on their site that you can add your "looks" to and if you are a youtuber you can add your tutorials and reviews right to your looks.
They also have monthly challenges, all of these goodies where up for grab if you had the right looks.
UPDATED- MY PRIZE IS HERE!- UPDATED

 I joined the Nailtini challenge with this picture and won,
first bag, first challenge and I an a winner!
I guess I will be getting the Nailtini 5 piece set from the picture. I am super excited about it and was so jazzed to see the "loves" my look was getting. I think my fiance was tired of hearing about it though but he was happy for when I won. 
My only beef with the site and challenges is people can post any look they want and find online, it does not have to be done by you or even with the brand the challenge is for. I just think it takes away some fun of seeing what other can and are doing.
Anyway, The February boxes are almost ready and will be shipping out soon if they have not started already!
I can't wait for this coming month's bag, everything looks so neat!
 
 FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #1: Custom palettes will have you gorgeous and glowing.  

FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #2: A silky and smooth start to your perfect Look. http://mygl.am/OfficialFebruaryGlamBagSneakPeek2

FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #3: Go from glam to ultra glam with this red carpet-ready liner. http://mygl.am/OfficialFebruaryGlamBagSneakPeek3
FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #4: Pump, plump, pop for lash perfection. http://mygl.am/OfficialFebruaryGlanBagSneakPeek4
 FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #5: Fight the fall out with this helpful tool. http://mygl.am/OfficialFebruaryGlamBagSneakPeek5

I thought they would be doing eyelash goodies since a few of there latest post were lash related.
Including this, which are your favorites?

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! 
You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
It is a cute bag, I highly recommend it. 


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment