Thursday, May 23, 2013

Blog Challenge- Things that make you uncomfortable

Day 3
Things that make me uncomfortable.

 Not many things make me uncomfortable but being around children does. It is not the kids but more the parents. My mom has a minpin named Irwin, we call his tail his butt stick. One day a friend who I have known for years came to visit. She had her kids with her and someone call Irwin's tail a butt stick and she lost it, she was actually yelling at us. I guess butt was fine but butt stick wasn't... Since that I just don't care to be around kids, I don't have any and may never even have some of my own so I will just stay away so I do not offend.

Also, people arguing in public is something that makes me want to run and hide.  If I can avoid it I will try to give the people some space or privacy so they can deal with whatever is going on. Truth be told I just think those people are rude, wait until you are at home. It will give you time to think and deal with it or to give you try to think of something really good to win the argument, waiting also makes you not look like an ass.

That I think is it, just people and their drama. 

What about you?

If you want to join check out this blog here for the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment