Friday, May 17, 2013

Nail Fail Turned Pretty!

I saw this video and really wanted to try this look with my new Zoya "Blu" polish
from my May Ipsy bag.
Sadly, my nails did not come out the way her lovely nails did. 
Tried the toothpick trick but it looks like poop.
 Maybe I didn't wait long enough because I had to keep going over it, it kept smoothing out.
 I added crystals but it didn't help and once I added the top coat all the lines were gone!
 So I did this :)
 I applied two coats of Blu and added Camille by Julep to the base of my nails with a single crystal to each nail.
 I applied 1 coat of Julep's Freedom top coat to finish.
 I love the second thought look and think Blu and Camille together look like fairytale nails, it is so pretty! 
I will have to give the criss cross nails a second try though, I do like that look too. 

Have you tried it and have any tips to help me out? 
I did see a second way of trying this look with nail art tape. It looks... time consuming :p

Send this look some love on my Ipsy profile

2 comments:

  1. I found a lot of interesting things in your blog. Great posts I really like them, especially I'm not the only one discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like your approach to article writing after reading a few of the blog posts on your site. Clicking with jitter can greatly increase Cps. To sharpen your abilities and master the jitter click technique, I would recommend the jitter click test. For more information, please visit this profile on jitter clicking.

    ReplyDelete