Wednesday, June 6, 2012

DIY Easy French Tip

 It is very rare for me to not chip my nails or snag then while I am working on something. Since my nails have been playing nice with me I thought I'd let them shine as is with just a touch of color!

Here's what you'll need: A top coat (I use Rimmel Base and Top Coat), feature color for your line, a base color and a tooth pick if you don't have nail art polish. I used my top cot as my base since my nails have been looking extra fresh lately, I didn't want to cover them up!

First, prep for your manicure, to make it last longer. Remove your old polish, if any, and soak your hands in warm water for a few minutes. Trim your nails and push back your cuticles but don't cut them. Do not use lotions or oils on your hands before you start, it may make the dry time longer.
 
 What I used.
 Start by apply yous base coat.
 After your nails are completely dry get your nail art polish.
Apply one or two coats along the whites of your nails where is grows out... 
or where every you want you line to be :)
 Apply a top coat or two and you are all done!
 Pretty!
 
Thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment