Tuesday, May 14, 2013

20's trends with Julep!


My vintage inspired look with Claudette and Kathleen on my nails, Jet Black mascara for the lashes, and Lady in Red on my lips!
I also used  Pro Lesson Palette: Green Eyes & Yaby Concealer.

Send my look some love on my Ipsy profile!

My May Julep goodies!
This month with Julep I went with their new Modern Beauty Maven profile.
I received the Sugar Smooch Lip Scrub: This scrumptious blend of brown sugar, molasses, conditioning oils, vitamin E, and shea butter will leave your lips soft, smooth, and ready for color (or kisses) 
New York Jazz Lipstick Trio: Silky little lip colors inspired by the Roaring Twenties. Set Includes: Tea for Two - Nude shimmer lip sheer, Satin Doll - Poppy lip sheer, Lady in Red - Matte crimson lip color
American Beauty Volumizing Mascara: Jet black. Lash growth enhancement ingredients and micro-fiber applicator separates, conditions, and plumps individual lashes for a thick and gorgeous finish.

No new polish this month but the lipstick more than makes up for it! 
I used a my favorite red by Julep Claudette for my 20's inspired nails. A trend in the 20's was to just paint the middle of the nail a bright red. Gold was also a big hit color for 20's so I added Kathleen.
Here is a fast and easy tutorial.
 The colors used.
 Apply a coat or two of Kathleen
 Using scrapbook fancy scissors cut 10 pieces of tape for each hand.  
 Apply a coat or two of Claudette and wait until it is completely dry.
 Remove the tape, apply you top coat and you are done! 

You can find the goodies used by Julep on their site.
If you're a Maven what did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment