Monday, May 13, 2013

Bright crystal toes!

I have been rocking boring toes lately so I decided to spice them up since I just got a few awesome new bright colors from Julep.

For this pretty easy look you will need:
A few toes.
2 different polish colors... or more. 
A base and top coat- I used a matte top coat. 
If you are using bright colors like me I would use a base coat to help with staining. I have not had staining with the colors I am using for this look.
Apply Abbie by Julep on all but your big toes.
I used 2 coats.
Next apply the lovely Avery on your big toes.
I again used 2 coats.
I used pink and yellow crystals for this look.
You can also use some kind of glitter if needed.
Apply one the crystal or glitter that matched the big toes to the center of the other toes.
On the big toes apply both colors alternating along the base of your toe. I used 3 pink and 3 yellow for each big toe, you may need more or less depending on the size of your crystals and or toes.
Apply your matte top and you are done!
You can apply a glossy top but since I no longer live by a beach after moving to AZ from CA I wanted that "walking in the sand" look you get from well, walking in the sand :)
Enjoy your toes!

You can find the polish, base and top coat by Julep on their site.
Let me know what style you are!
I'm a classic with a twist :) 
Check out my last spring tutorial with Julep! 

1 comment:

  1. You wrote a really good post, but I was wondering if you could elaborate on this topic? I would be very happy if you could explain a little bit. I see so much! Learn everything you need to know about Auto Clicker Downloads you can find all the tips and tricks about Best Auto Clicker here. To learn more, please read the latest Profiles on the site.

    ReplyDelete